Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sparkly Trees


Greetings! (originally posted December 2008)
I can't believe that I waited until earlier this year to finally order the stamp set "Lovely as a Tree". It will definitely become one of my all time favorites!
Both of these cards use just two ink colors: Handsome Hunter for the trees and Baja Breeze for the sponged sky. Add a little sparkle with some dazzling diamonds glitter and these cards are complete!!
Upper Card: I've seen such beautiful card samples with this large tree over the years and the masking technique is just perfect for this set.
Lower Card: The lower card uses the stamp with the beautiful row of trees. I stamped once in the center of the card and then added a few more trees after I "stamped off" some of the ink. Simple and Elegant!
Thanks for stopping by!
Julie

Stampin' Up! Supplies:
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Many Merry Messages, Holiday Collection (country living promo)
Card Stock: Handsome Hunter, Naturals White (upper), Whisper White (lower)
Ink: Handsome Hunter, Baha Breeze
Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

No comments: