Saturday, January 23, 2010

Masked Ornament


Greetings! (originally posted December 2008)
I've been busy at work planning my Christmas Card Workshop. I wanted beautiful, yet simple cards and the card pictured here is my absolute favorite!! The girls will get to choose from lots of different designs and can make as many cards as they need in one afternoon!!
I found this beautiful ornament card by Karen Thomas and was so inspired that I had to try my hand at making one of these masked beauties!
I didn't have the same stamp set but I was determined to use something I had on hand. I'm so pleased with the final outcome. I'll add some glitter later on...everything is just a little better with glitter!!
Thanks for stopping by!
All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Priceless, Spotlight on Christmas, All Holidays
CS: Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Large Circle mask

No comments: