Saturday, January 23, 2010

I Scream for Ice Scream



Greetings!
Don't these look good enough to eat?
When I saw the adorable Ice Cream Cone on Angie's BLOG this week,I knew I had the perfect card for breaking out my Color Spritzer tool. It may be difficult to see, but the white background is actually spattered with Close to Cocoa ink on the first card and Pixie Pink ink on the second card using the Color Spritzer tool.
After finishing the first card in scoops of Whisper White, Chocolate Chip and Pink Pirouette, I decided to make a Rainbow Sherbet variation. I think I like the brightly colored sherbet variation even better:-)
I saw the little wooden spoons at Hobby Lobby a few months ago and they reminded me of this card that I had placed in my "favorites" file on SCS. I LOVE the little wooden spoons tied up with ribbon!
Thanks for stopping by!
Julie
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes
Accessories: Color Spritzer, Scallop Punch, 1 3/8" square punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Ribbon, wooden spoon, Checkered Sizzix Texturz plate for cone, Crystal Effects for Cherry on top
First Card- CS: Shimmery White, Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Creamy Caramel and Real Red, Ink: Close to Cocoa pad and marker, Chocolate Chip for greeting
Second Card- CS: Gable Green, Barely Banana, Pixie Pink, Creamy Caramel and Whisper White, Ink: Creamy Caramel, Pixie Pink (pad and marker), Gable Green, Barely Banana

No comments: