Saturday, January 23, 2010

Scalloped Tree


Greetings! (originally posted December 2008)
Don't you just love this Snowy Christmas tree!!!!! I LOVE the Stampin' Up! punches, so this design is a real little treasure. It's made with the Scallop Circle and Word Window Punches!!
I found the beautiful scalloped tree and the directions on how to make it HERE! Jen Clendineng (http://www.crazystampgirl.com/) has a great web site and you'll just have to check out how she used these little trees on an amazing project. What talent!
Making cards with the Top Note die and my Big Shot is such a simple process. I love the results; elegant and simple.
This is another one of the cards we will be making in my Christmas Card Workshop this month. I grabbed all of my Christmas sets out of the cabinets and just stamped all day yesterday! What fun!!

Thanks for Stopping by!!
Stampin' Up! Supplies unless otherwise noted:
Stamps: Winter Post, All Holidays
Card stock: Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip, White Craft Ink, Versamark
Accessories: Top Note Die, Scallop Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Marvy Purple Scalloped Oval Punch(Non-SU)

No comments: