Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ready, Set, Snow


Snowy Greetings!
After some shopping, I finally found the transparency film (acetate) I was looking for so I could make some cards. I just love this stuff so you may find many more posts in the coming weeks using transparency film!! The White Stazon ink works great on the transparencies!
We don't have any snow on the ground, but the wind is howling outside. It makes me feel like it's time to plan my Christmas cards and get some samples ready for upcoming Christmas classes.
This is a "Sneak Peek" of one of our club projects this month and I can't wait for the girls to give this a try. It's so crisp, clean and wintry!!
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
Stamps: Window Dressing (Hostess Set), Best Wishes and More
Ink: White Stazon, Black, Bashful Blue & Certainly Celery Markers
Card Stock: Bashful Blue & Whisper White
Additional Accessory: Write-On Transparency Film ~ I found this at Staples!!

No comments: