Saturday, January 23, 2010

Big On Christmas




Greetings! (originally posted December 2008)
Just a few more pictures from my upcoming Christmas Card workshop! I love the stamp set "Big on Christmas" with the large greetings and sweet images within the words. This is a great set for decorating candy bars, but this time, I'm just sticking with cards!
I've used some designer series paper on these cards. You can get a large amount of cards from just one sheet if you cut the paper just right. These samples use a 4x2" piece of designer paper, so I can get 18 cards from just one sheet.
It might be nice to add a little "SPARKLE" to these cards:-)

Stampin' Up! Supplies:
Stamps: Big On Christmas
Paper: Frosty Day DSP, Kiwi Kiss, Close to Cocoa, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Black Stazon, Bashful Blue, Kiwi Kiss, Only Orange & Basic Black Marker
Accessories: Aquapainter, Cutter Kit (Distressing tool to rough up the edges of the Happy Holidays card)

No comments: