Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sock Monkey


Hello!
This is the final post that I'm bringing over from my old blog at Typepad!
My Grandmother used to make these Sock Monkeys so I knew I had to have this set when it came out last year! He's such a cute little fella!
I've made so many cards using this same layout - with the color blocks in all different colors and a different image on top.
I distressed the edges of sock Monkey and the mat behind it using the distressing tool in the SU! cutter kit. It might be difficult to see the scruffy edges on-line.
Thanks for stopping by!
Julie
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
Stamps: Sock Monkey
Ink: Black Stazon, Close to Cocoa, Riding Hood Red, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip
CS: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White,
Accessories: Pink Grosgrain, Distressing tool of the Cutter Kit, Aquapainter

No comments: