Saturday, January 23, 2010

Peace and Joy Frames




Greetings!
I bought this "Peace & Joy & Love & Cheer" Big Shot die right away with the intention of making some framed art. I'm totally smitten with this die!! I purchased frames in all shapes and sizes but these long frames are definitely my favorite.

Frame 1: I really like the white text on red card stock. You may not be able to see the wheeled background on the red background...it's done with the Jumbo So Swirly wheel and a red ink cartridge. I saw THIS beautiful card by alystamps on Splitcoaststampers and loved the hanging ornaments so I included them on the red frame. The ornaments are embossed with white Embossing Powder and then popped up with a stampin' dimensional.
Frame 2: Then I found THIS gorgeous frame by JanTink (Jan Tinklenberg) on her awesome blog and I knew I was hooked. Her frame is more embellished and absolutely beautiful!! I loved the little white dots on her letters so I just had to add those little doodles.
I just may have to stock up on some more of these frames and make some early Christmas gifts!

Thanks for stopping by!
Julie
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
Stamps: So Swirly Jumbo Wheel, Ornaments: Boho Backgrounds, Big Flowers, Best Wishes & More
Paper: Ski Slope DSP, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Baha Breeze, Kiwi Kss, Whisper White
Accessories: White EP, Silver Cord, Snowflake and Peace & Love Big Shot Dies, Little Felt Flurries, White Gel Pen, Chocolate Chip Marker, 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8 Circle punch, Scallop Edge Punch, (Non SU -1 1/2" circle punch)

No comments: