Saturday, January 23, 2010

Christmas Tootsie Roll Treats


Good Morning! (originally posted December 2008)
I just love when Christmas time comes around!!
I'm participating in some "Holiday Marts" at nearby elementary schools over the next few weekends. The schools invite various vendors to participate and offer their products/services. It's a great day of shopping for the kiddos and their parents!
I'll plan to post of a few of the projects over the next couple of days.
The project today is Christmas Tootsie Roll Treats. These are made out of the Starbucks Frappuccino bottles and filled with tootsie rolls. I used some of my last precious sheets of my retired "Dashing" paper and various stamps, punches and Quickutz die-cuts. I'm totally in my element with chocolate and stamping!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
Stamps: Perfect Presentation (retired), Deer Friends (Hostess Set)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Real Red & Old Olive Markers
Paper: Dashing Designer Paper (retired), Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Accessories: 5/8" Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" Circle Punches
Non SU! Supplies
Quickutz Santa Dies- Aren't they the cutest little guys!!!!!
1 1/2" Circle Punch
Frap bottles and Tootsie Rolls

No comments: