Saturday, January 23, 2010

Snowman Poop


Snowman Poop is a fun little treat I make every year for the craft shows I participate in during October, November & December. I was so excited to be able to use my Big Shot for the Bag toppers on this year's treat!!
First, I cut all of the bag toppers from Whisper White card stock using the SU! Top Note Die. Then, I dug out my Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder and ran all my bag-toppers through my Big Shot machine to emboss those gorgeous snowflakes. The bag toppers fit the SU! small cello bags perfectly, so it's a quick and easy little treat!
Thanks for stopping by!
SU! Supplies unless otherwise noted:
Stamps: Window Dressing (Hostess)
CS: Baha Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Black Stazon, Baha Breeze, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Small Cello Bags, Aquapainters, Top Note Die
Non-SU: Cuttlebug Snowflake Embossing folder, mini marshmallows

No comments: