Saturday, January 23, 2010

Name Frame


Greetings!
Just wanted to share with you one of my favorite projects...Name Frames.
I've held Name Frame workshops over the past couple of years and they are always a popular class! These frames make such beautiful gifts and we all have so much fun personalizing our frames.
All of the workshop attendees choose their card stock colors ahead of time so that is everything is cut and ready when they arrive for class. Then it's their turn to get creative and complete their personalized projects:-)
My tables are stocked with stamp sets, ink and embellishments. The girls can pick and choose what they would like to use to complete their frames. Some girls choose to stamp words like "family", "dance", "believe", "cherish", etc... instead of actual names. All of the projects are truly individual works of art!
It's also a chance for me to pull out all of those retired sets - I still love the "Letterpress and Headline" alphabet sets (retired) and we always use those for the Name Frame Workshops.
I won't list all of the supplies but I will say that it's a great time to pull out all of those retired stamp sets that are gathering dust in my cupboards!!
Have a great day,
Julie

No comments: