Friday, October 29, 2010

Give Me Your Candy...or Else

I'm Back....Just in time for Halloween!


It's been so long since I've posted anything...and now Halloween is just a few days away.

I couldn't let Halloween pass by without posting a few new projects on my much-neglected BLOG so I grabbed my camera and a few of the Halloween projects I've been working on and headed over to my little photo cube.

I'm starting tonight with a couple of sweet little Halloween treats.

This adorable little Vampire image is from Stampendous. He is colored with Copics and adhered to a small treat holder that is just the right size for a snack-sized package of M&M's. Here's a side view with the M&M package nestled safely inside.


The paper is from the "Booville" collection by Little Yellow Bicycle. The BAT trim at the top of the treat is a Black Satin trim from May Arts. I've used it here to decorate the top of the bag as well as hide the small staple that is holding my treat closed.

The treat bag is made from a strip of paper measuring 3x12; then scored at 4 1/2, 6 1/2 and 11. As you fold the top 1" flap over the top, you can simply staple the treat closed.

And here are the Copic Colors: C7, C5, C3, YG01, YG03, E0000, E00, YR04, Y38

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Julie

No comments: