Saturday, October 30, 2010

Penny Black Halloween

Hello Again!

I'm back again with three Halloween cards that are all made using the Penny Black Transparent stamp set called "Be Very Scared". This is such a great collection of images because every single image is absolutely adorable! Just take a peek at these little cuties!

First is the Kitty in the Pumpkin:
I've used White, Black and Orange Bazzill card stock, my large Marvy circle punches, the Cuttlebug Divine Swirls embossing folder, a white gel pen and my Copic markers. This is such an adorable little kitten:-)


Second is the Mouse with the Broomstick:
I must admit that I bought the stamp set for this image alone, but instantly realized that I liked every image in the set. I've used some Reminisce Halloween Argyle paper, Black & Orange card stock, Black May Arts ribbon and my Copic markers to color the image.


And the third image is the Vampire Kitty!
He's super easy to color with Copic markers because his cape is already stamped black. I found this beautiful candy corn paper from K&Company and paired it with the same Black and Orange Bazzill card stock I've used on the other cards. I've airbrushed a soft background on my white card stock using the Copic airbrush system.


The "Trick or Treat" sentiment stamp is from a separate Penny Black transparent stamp set called "Trick or Treat". I think that little spider hanging from the word "Trick" adds just the perfect touch.

Thanks again for popping by. I'll be back tomorrow with a final couple of Halloween projects!

Julie

1 comment:

Jeanine said...

YEA!!! You are back!!! Thank you for sharing your wonderful designs!!!