Sunday, March 7, 2010

Daisy Bunnies

Good Evening!

With Spring just around the corner, I'm sharing a card tonight using a super sweet Penny Black stamp called "Daisy Bunnies". Aren't they just adorable little bunnies? I'm such a fan of Penny Black stamps and I adore all of their little bunnies and bears. And as a bonus, the wood-mounted stamps have colored images on the back side of the block. It's a great guide to follow when coloring their images. The card stock is Bazzill and the lovely plaid paper is an older print from BoBunny called "Pep Rally Plaid". The Olive satin ribbon is May Arts.

I'm teaching some Copic card classes at a fabulous scrapbook store called The Scrapbook Page located in Shawnee Kansas. This is one of our March cards which uses some feathering strokes for blending colors. I'll be sharing some other class samples in the very near future. You can check out the website for the Scrapbook Page here.

These little bunnies are colored with Copic markers...which are my new addiction!!
Here are the colors: R20, Y11, C1, E50, E31, E33, E35 and 0

Thanks so much for stopping by and following my blog!!
Julie

1 comment:

Christine Riley said...

Oh my goodness, this is oh so cute, I love that sweet image.
Hugs, Christine