Monday, April 12, 2010

Good Evening!

I couldn't wait to spend a little time this evening with the digital images I purchased from All That Scraps! I'm planning to make a set of 4 coordinating cards using 4 of my new digi images.
I have the first two cards finished and will complete the other two cards in the morning but I just couldn't wait to post these tonight:-)


The first card uses the digital image "Cupcake Kiki La Rue". Isn't she adorable with her cupcake? The sentiment is computer generated using Microsoft Publisher. I wanted a small sentiment that would fit in a circle punch and none of my stamps were quite the right size.
Here are the Copic Colors for card #1:
Y11, Y21, Y26, RV10, RV13, YG01, YG03, E31, E25, E29


The second card uses the image "Spring Birgitta".

We have a sweet little white bunny of our own so I knew that I had to have this adorable image of Birgitta and her bunny.
Here are the Copic colors for card #2:
Y11, Y21, Y26, RV10, RV13, B000, C1

]The card stock for both cards is Pixie Pink from Stampin' Up and the lime & pink paper is "Cherry Cobbler" from Doodlebug.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I'll post the remaining 2 cards tomorrow morning:-)

Julie

1 comment:

Diane Noble said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet. Love that little bunny. She is precious. You are such an inspiration, Julie. I'm so glad I found your blog...like being in one of your classes whenever I want!!!