Friday, February 26, 2010

Penny Black Bees & Bunny

Don't ya just love this bunny in a flower pot with the little bees buzzing around the flower? I saw this stamp and knew that it just had to come home with me. Of course, I'm a huge fan of Penny Black stamps so it's no surprise that I bought this one!! And...we have an adorable little white rabbit of our very own, so I'm partial to bunnies!!

It's a double post day today!! The challenge ends tomorrow so I need to post the card tonight!I've created this card for the Week 89 Penny Black Saturday Challenge which uses the color combo Pink, Green and Yellow along with a Penny Black image. I had this beautiful paper from October Afternoon which totally fit the color combo and paired it with some Ruby and Yellow Bazzill card stock and Regal Rose Stampin' Up ribbon.

I even grabbed my new SU Scalloped Trim border and corner punches. They are a little tricky to use, but I think it was worth the effort. I love the scalloped frames that can be made with these punches.

These little bees & bunny are colored with Copics:
YG03, YG67: Grass
Booo: Bee wings
R20: flower petals, flower pot
Y15, Y38: Bees
E31, E33, E35, E50: Bunny and Flower pot

I've added a little Doodlebug Sugarcoated glitter to the wings but that may be difficult to see in the picture.

Thanks again for buzzing by!
Julie

No comments: