Monday, February 8, 2010

Conversation Hearts Box Cover


Good Afternoon!
I miss the days when the boys were younger and we would sit at the kitchen table and sign all of the valentines for school valentine parties. How time flies...
I bought the boxes of Conversation Hearts weeks ago, but I knew that I wanted to decorate with the "Sending Love" designer paper from Stampin' Up. I finally got my hands on the paper and made my covers for these boxes today. It's another cold day with flurries and sleet...so not a bad day to stay inside and play in my office.

The large box cover measures 3 1/2 x 8 1/2.
The scalloped band was cut at 2 1/2 x 8 1/2, and the punched along the long sides with the scallop border punch.
The Designer paper band was cut at 2 x 7 for the box on the left and 1 7/8 x 7 for the box on the right.

Everything for this project is from Stampin' Up! Here's a list of the supplies:
Stamps: I (Heart) Hearts
Paper: Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Sending Love Designer paper
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink
Punches: Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" circle, Heart to Heart

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie

No comments: